My friend Maria (@ubergeeke) once mentioned reading about someone’s Zora list.
Without further ado, here is my Zora list:
– Eat 70% of my food from my garden for one summer. Yes, that’s a big garden.
– Sail the San Juan Islands with my husband in our boat.
– Live out of panniers, on a bike, for a month, with no plan and no reservations. This gets at the heart of my greatest fear: being homeless without a plan.
– Be one of those people who the neighbors go to have tea with and talk over their troubles.
– Teach someone to read. Watch them grow and help them to love learning, exploring, and being curious.
– Learn to spin a yarn about my adventures (my family’s tradition).